JJ here (aka the Council). After a few days of hiatus for my poor legs, I got back out for a jog today. After doing some plotting around on Google Maps's beta version of walking distances, I'm thinking the loop around Lake Anne is about 1.5 miles. Probably a little bit more. And today I managed to jog the whole way around! It took me 15 minutes. The last couple hundred feet or so were really hard, but I pushed myself 'cause I knew I was almost there. And when I finished the loop, my legs were hurting pretty bad.
But hey, I didn't need to stop the whole way around. If I keep going, I probably will be able to do the 1oK! It's only a little more than 4 times what I ran today. I better drink well and eat plenty of calories before...
BTW, after the snow, 45 degrees sounds warmer than it actually is. I decided to wear shorts instead of pants, and it was chilly at the beginning, especially when the breeze picked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment